We run this business like nobody’s business! England Logistics can handle everything from a peanut to an elephant circus! Wish you had an awesome career here? We got you. We’ll help you find the role that fits you. Guess you could say we’re awesome at the “logistics” of it all. In all seriousness though, we don’t force you into a box. You control your own progress and can choose the career path less traveled. Our work environment is ambitious and fast-paced but we also like team building, group activities, celebrations, and the occasional push-up contest.
As a Capacity Manager you will be responsible for moving freight though outbound and inbound calling. Our ideal candidate will possess negotiation as well as strong customer service skills in order to grow existing relationships and facilitate growth. In addition to this the candidate must possess a positive and hard working attitude and the ability to work well with varying personalities in a team based environment.
- Ensure customers are given the support needed on a daily basis
- Negotiation of rates with current and new customers
- Ensuring that daily initiatives are prioritized in a time effective manner
- Making outbound and taking in bound phone calls
- Responding to customer e mails and inquiries
- Help maintain and support Account Manager goals on a weekly basis
- Provide effective resolution to customer issues on a consistent basis
- Manage and develop customer relationships.
- Strong background in sales support and customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and customers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Manage customer relationships
- Strong problem solving ability and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi- task in a fast paced environment
- Goal oriented and ability to be held accountable