Recognized among “Training Top 125” by Training magazine and “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power, England Logistics aims to provide employees with a quality work experience and opportunities to develop valuable skills. Ready to begin an awesome career? We’ll help you find the role that fits you. Guess you could say we’re awesome at the “logistics” of it all. In all seriousness though, we don’t force you into a box. You control your own progress and can choose the career path less traveled. Our work environment is ambitious and fast-paced but we also like team building, group activities, celebrations, and the occasional push-up contest.
A Business Development Manager you will have stewardship over a book of business that you have developed from leads personally generated and those provided from other sources. Once initial relationships are established the Business Development Manager will cultivate and grows those relationships and the resulting business through building strong internal and external relationships, one employee and one carrier at a time, and by working in accordance with ELs COACHTeam core values. Our Ideal candidate will be customer service oriented be able to effectively identify revenue producing opportunities. In addition our ideal candidate will also be detail oriented and possess a positive hard working attitude.
- Effectively create and develop new and existing relationships in a business-to-business environment, both internally and externally.
- Identify and negotiates optimum solutions for customers and EL; and new business opportunities.
- Builds strong customer relationships while under pressure through communicating clearly, solving problems, and regularly and consistently adding value.
- Accomplishes organizational goals through accepting ownership of their role, their carrier base—existing and potential—and the strength and growth of their book of business.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong relationship building capabilities
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Ability to hold oneself accountable
- Previous experience in an inside sales environment
- Ability to overcome various objections
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skill set
- Ability to identify revenue producing opportunities
- Positive and hard working attitude.
England Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer